DROPDOWN MENU

Thursday, June 06, 2013

19/2013 Leakage

COME TO ME    

I'm the lone wolf hunting a fresh flesh
I'm the lone wolf hunting a match partner
You're the violet blooming in the hamlet
You're blossom, when you keep smile

Nobody's gonna hurt when you smile
Everybody's gonna move when you urge
Nobody's seen your secret lifestyle and skills
Everybody's seen your style


You're the one that touch my heart, my life
You're the one that change my mind and my life
You're the one that depict a fairy
You're the one, nobody else

You'd drive me crazy when I'm alone
You had drive me crazy when I'm with you
I'm your death servants watching you forever
I'm always your blind servants

If Size and height doesn't matter for you
If wealth and assets doesn't matter for you
Come to me, I'll give everything for you
Come to me. I'll suck my heart

But promise me
YOU'LL NEVER REGRET
Bur Remember
I'LL NEVER REGRET

O'  Come to me
I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU
O' Come to me


I'LL EVER LOVE YOU

 10/8/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment