DROPDOWN MENU

Monday, May 13, 2013

08/2013 Leakage

RIGHTENOUS AND EVIL

When I was young!  I was young?
I’d dreamed of the right path
I’d always dream of Justice  and Equality
I finally found righteousness and dark side of the evil
Righteousness is of nothing
But, in selfish manner.
Nobody cares, but God



What is Righteousness?
What do we talked about?
If we summarize all; is righteousness
But, only in a selfish manner.
Only for the fashioned we talked
Dumb and deaf can’t say a useful word
But there is also a selfish matter.

Why God let him into this beautiful world.
Why God let him interfere in this Suhana safar
Why God allowed mixing earthly and Godly things
As the scriptures say, yes is Yes, Not mixing
But the Christians, these followers mixed up everything
It’s from a materialistic and Corrupted mind
But there is a way and hope is in HIS arms


I HATE A MAN WHO MIXED THE EARTHLY AND GODLY
I HATE A MAN WHO FASHIONED CHRISTIANITY
I HATE A MAN WHO CHANGE HIS COLOUR
I HATE A MAN WHO ALWAYS IN NEUTRAL


No comments:

Post a Comment