DROPDOWN MENU

Friday, April 24, 2015

18/2015 BYFI Conference

I AM ONE OF THE DELEGATES

Being a baptist youth leader in the local area, I am one of the delegates at the Baptist Youth Fellowship India, National Baptist Conference 2015 at Serkawn. Representing on behalf of our local pastorate i.e Zobawk North; Mizoram TKP.  The venue is located here near our hospital, Serkawn. I dont want to report other things like Host Church BCM Serkawn, Mizoram TKP etc., but only some parts which came into my mind.


Taking advantages of this opportunity, i am attending some sessions (because of office works) in which i would like to share the blessings is that. God not so called the qualified but qualifies his call. You should put all your prestige, privileges, degrees, everything like under wear. Hiding some human glories can make to see God's Glory. Then you can know the call. If you are not called by God don't be act like leader.

At the Valedictory Communion services, i remember once again that Lord's supper should not be taken it lightly, or it does not depends the value on the frequency of Lord's supper; not depends on the quality of the bread and wine they have served. It is all same that it is enough to cleanse my sins, my soul, my dirty parts and all.

Seeing those some old friends are also God's blessing because we all are busy in our occupations, professions and other reasons. Some friends have sons and daughters that some of us don't have. Likes and dislikes are often change because of our environment and therefore we act as old friends. But i am very fortunate to meet again buddies in this busy world. "Old friends are like Purani Jeans;

It set me free
Old Girl friends are like Puarani Book
It remind me life"

No comments:

Post a Comment