DROPDOWN MENU

Thursday, January 25, 2018

252/2018 First thought and last update. draft from mobile

Thinking of all the pains i've got from her. I said i wont give up, of course i never give up on her silently. Her boldness and careness is not meant for me even my calm and sober pain. Only the useless humourous act and her high I.Q left in me. Only her words (without love) left with no action. Somtimes, i am happy to see when she read my blog without missing any. 



When i start a new beginning, i realise that The world is not end. She wished warmth wishes for my life. I wish her too a success, (even though she is already success) and happy life when in times of trouble. 

Someone came and enter into my life without asking my permission. We Schedule and plan everything in the hands of almighty loving hands. Now when i look at the calendar, my eyes focus on 7th February 2018, only Her innocent smile pop up from it. (And i said its good for me why all of my female-friends left me without any contact.) I need love, affection and care, so all she got is for me, i sure. It is good to hear that i should give all of my lives, my souls and my spirits. I thank God for not giving my life to them before. If i gave my life any of my previous girls, how can i marry this girl. 

I am not afraid of anything when she is with me. Thats why im gonna marry her. 

God help me to forget all of my past evil acts and wrong doing. Help me to devote for her in order to obey your guidance.
(Am trying to write simple and short sentence for my whatsapp status, but the result is this incorrect sentence, will be edited. dunno why)

No comments:

Post a Comment