DROPDOWN MENU

Saturday, October 13, 2018

270/2018 WHAT THE HELL WITH FLIPKART APPS


My Dear Flipkart,

               You are popular in online Shopping. But I don’t know who were to be addressed? Where to send all my disputes and Problems. Therfore, blogging for the concern persons-all over the world from here in Southern most corner of Mizoram, North East India. (I have been shopping many times in Amazon.com Snapdeal.com Club factory and Ali express.com But now with flipkart.com)

               On the middle week of September 2018, I order  NRS 213.36Cm (7ft) Polyester Window & Door Curtain in pack of 5 and Pack of 2. Which were arrive 17 days ago through EKART. But When  I received the orders in two different packs. Ah Brute! There were wrong items and less quantity, I found out. Oops! the wrong items and wrong quantity should be return or replace; I am very much confusing. That means in pack of two, there was ONE Center Carpet though it should be two Curtains. I am afraid to open Pack of 5 packages because it would be wrong again. Ask the delivery boy about all my problems. Then, seek advice for REPLACEMENT in the Flipchart application. It was actually approved replacement on 1st October 2018 and expected replacement was schedule on 15th October 2018. I never knew that it should be done to be returned instead of Replacement.

               On today, 13th of October 2018, Shipment for replacement arrived early as expected. But your courier partner cannot accept for replacing the wrong items, and wrong quantity in numbers. Because this is beyond your policy to be replaced. If you send wrong items (and wrong quantity) why not possible to replace, you cannot packed two items in small package. Please, do try if you can pack two items (Center Carpet) in that small polythene.

               All right, no matter what it is. As I am not a Tech Savvy.... I do not find return button after clicking Replacement button in the application or all Cancelling items blah, blah blah…. I don’t know what to do in the application. (That is why Customer Care is for) Called two times to your Consultants, very much comfortable with our conversation. No solution for replacement as your Courier Partner is very important. If you can not link/guides with the system (Policies and rules) and courier partner. Why Customer care/service is being set up?

               I am not afraid to loose all my amount payment through Axis Buzz Credit Card. I am not afraid to cancel or replace or returning all items. I only know that the Delivery and Expected day schedule is appropriate for using on time for the Events of Sunday School. Order Items should be used on the 15-17 October 2018 (Which is expected date of Delivery since i seek for replacement)

               But I recently received SMS, FAILED DELIVETY. What shall I do now? I feel sorry for not receiving on time because we, the organization depends on it other than doing other online shopping or locally available. Anyway, I will be very very veryvery careful to buy or shopping in FLIPKART.

P.S : What we say in Mizo "Saptawng te hi thiam loh loh nen hman ve kher zel hi a ngai a. An hrethiam ve thuak em ang chu a. Hrep tak chuan"

No comments:

Post a Comment